Acceptable File Formats
All files must be 300 DPI.
- High resolution PDFx-1a
(Ads with a bleed must include bleed settings
when creating PDF.)
- TIFF, EPS and JPG files
- Native application documents including
InDesign, Photoshop or Illustrator will be accepted.
InDesign files must be packaged with linked
images and fonts. For Illustrator files, please
convert type to outline and include any placed
images in a separate image folder.
- Full color ads must be submitted in CMYK color mode. All spot colors must be converted to CMYK.
- Black and White files must be set in
- * Documents using reverse type (white type on colored background) smaller than 9 point cannot be printed with guaranteed clarity.
- * Scanning images from previously printed material
(such as magazines or phone books) to use in your
ad will not be suitable for print.
- BLEED: Include 1/8" bleed on all sides if your
creative is to TRIM; offset all printer marks by
at least 1/8" from trim.
- LIVE AREA: Be sure all important text and
information is 1/4" in from trim on all sides
(bleed ads only).