ManageEngine’s Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) solution lets you manage and secure end-user devices, such as laptops, PCs, and various mobile devices, from a single dashboard.
As an IT manager or sysadmin, you need to keep tabs on endpoints on various management and security fronts. These activities include patching, inventory management, software and OS deployment, remote troubleshooting, threat mitigation, and device and application control. Chances are you might use multiple point products to perform different tasks. This messes up endpoint management, leading to a poor end-user experience and widening the gaps for security attacks.
According to Gartner, by 2024, more than 50 percent of organizations will consolidate to a single console for endpoint management and security tasks. Back in 2020, this was just five percent.
- Clarity: Get better clarity on network health, patching, and implemented compliance and security measures.
- Affordability: It helps you cut licensing costs and is easy on your budget. You pay a flat price instead of purchasing individual products with different price tags.
- Control: Get better control and visibility over impending data/security breaches and cyberattacks (and all the fear and anxiety surrounding them).
- Crisis management: Your IT team will feel more prepared because a UEM solution equips your personnel with all the tools required to navigate through IT turbulence.
- Productivity: Minimize interruptions owing to IT maintenance to increase the productivity of your distributed end users. Also, your IT team can spend less time on mundane tasks and take up more activities to satisfy end users and customers.
To learn more about individual features, check out our unified endpoint management and security hub.