- This event has passed.
Cyber Security Healthcare & Pharma Summit
September 29, 2022 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm PDT
The Cyber Security Healthcare and Pharma Summit is a one-of-a-kind conference designed for exclusively invited Healthcare Executives in need of innovative solutions to protect their company’s critical data & infrastructure. This next-generation event will provide a virtual space for business leaders to learn about the latest cyber threat landscape and evaluate the industry’s most cutting-edge solutions by directly connecting them with emerging and established solution providers, subject matter experts and powerful cyber thought leaders.
Interactive Panel Discussions
Evolving Cyber and Privacy Risks in a COVID-19 World
- How COVID-19 has shifted the cyber threat landscape
- The compliance risks that come into play as organizations adapt their systems and processes to meet needs during the pandemic
- Privacy as a partner, instead of prevention
The Healthcare & Pharma Breach: Who’s the more prominent target, the patient or the company?
- Who are the VAPs (very attacked people), and why are they being targeted?
- Top insider threat risks Healthcare organizations face in 2022
- Analysis of the Top Healthcare Breaches of 2021
- State-specific Privacy Rules, GDPR, and proposed changes to the Privacy Rule – How will this affect the landscape of future breaches?
Ransomware: Its Climbing Impact on Healthcare Organizations
- The state of ransomware today: some of the latest cyber threats and cybercriminals’ changing tactics
- How to identify warning signs and attackers leave trails
- Creating a well-run security operations center for healthcare systems and data to protect from ransomware