- This event has passed.
Cyber Security Summit: DC Metro
June 28 @ 7:45 am - 6:00 pm EDT
The annual Cyber Security Summit: DC Metro connects C-Suite & Senior Executives responsible for protecting their companies’ critical infrastructures with innovative solution providers and renowned information security experts. Admission is $350 each, giving you access to all Interactive Panels, Discussions, Catered Breakfast, Lunch & Cocktail Reception.
Top 10 Reasons to attend the Cyber Security Summit
- Learn from renowned security experts from around the globe on how to protect your business from cyber attacks during interactive Panels & Round Table discussions.
- Evaluate & See demonstrations from dozens of cutting-edge solution providers that can best protect your enterprise from the latest threats.
- Time, Travel & Money. Many senior executives simply don’t have the time to travel for up to a week to the large cyber trade shows. Our mission is to bring the cyber summit to the executives in the nation’s top cities. Our events are always for just one day only and are produced within first class hotels, not convention centers.
- Engage, Network, Socialize & Share with hundreds of fellow Powerful Business Leaders, C-Suite Executives & Entrepreneurs.
- CPE Credits. By attending a full day at the Cyber Security Summit, you will receive a certificate granting you 6 CPE Credits. To earn these credits you must participate for the entire conference & confirm your attendance with your signature at the end of the day.
- Investment. By investing one day at the summit, you may save your company millions of dollars, avoid stock devaluation and potential litigation.
- Atmosphere. Each Cyber Security Summit is “By Invitation Only” and all attendees are pre-screened & approved in advance. Attendance is limited to approximately 300 Senior Level Executives to maintain an intimate, non-trade show like environment set within a luxury venue.
- Reality Check. Did Blue Cross / Blue Shield, British Airways, Sony, Target, Home Depot and thousands of other businesses that were hacked do everything within their power to avoid being victimized? Is your company next? Learn the latest defensive measures at the Cyber Security Summit from your peers and from thought leaders in the industry.
- Cyber Crime is the fastest growing threat to businesses globally. Secure your critical infrastructure before it’s too late!
- All Inclusive. We provide a catered breakfast, lunch & cocktail reception for all of the attending delegates. You may also indulge in complimentary cigars, courtesy of Cohiba at the conclusion of each event.
For any questions, please contact Samantha@CyberSummitUSA.com or call 212.655.4505 ext. 223
Interested in volunteering at the Cyber Security Summit? Please email Lindsay Wess at