ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System Lead Implementer
June 28 - July 1
USE CODE USCSM AT REGISTRATION TO RECEIVE $100 oFF
REGISTRATION ENDS: JUNE 24, 2021
Mastering the implementation and management of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) based on ISO 22301.
This five-day intensive course enables the participants to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing and managing a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) based on ISO 22301. The participants will also gain a thorough understanding of best practices used to implement Business Continuity processes from the ISO 22399. This training is consistent with the project management practices established in ISO 10006 (Quality Management Systems – Guidelines for Quality Management in Projects). This training is fully compatible with BS 25999 (Business Continuity Management Specification) and ISO 27031 (Guidelines for information and communication technology readiness for Business Continuity).
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Project managers or consultants wanting to prepare and support an organization in the implementation of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- Business Continuity auditors who wish to fully understand the implementation of a Business Continuity Management System
- Individuals responsible for the Business Continuity or conformity in an organization
- Members of a Business Continuity team
- Expert advisors in Business Continuity
- Members of organizations that want to prepare for a business continuity function or for a BCMS project management function
- To understand the implementation of a BCMS in accordance with ISO 22301, ISO 27031 or BS 25999
- To gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques required for the effective management of a BCMS
- To understand the relationship between the components of a BCMS and the compliance with the other requirements
- To acquire the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing, managing and maintaining a BCMS as specified in ISO 22301 or BS 25999
- To acquire the necessary expertise to manage a team implementing ISO 22301 or BS 25999
After successfully completing the exam, participants can apply for the credentials of PECB Certified ISO 22301 Provisional Implementer, PECB Certified ISO 22301 Implementer or PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Implementer, depending on their level of experience.
- Certification fees are included in the exam price
- Participant manual contains over 450 pages of information and practical examples
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants
- In case of failure of the exam, participants are allowed to retake it for free under certain conditions