- This event has passed.
ISO 27001 Information Security Management Lead Implementer
June 14 - June 17
USE CODE USCSM AT REGISTRATION TO RECEIVE $100 OFF
Registration ENDS: JUNE 10, 2021
Mastering the Implementation and Management of an Information Security Management System (ISMS) Based on ISO 27001
This five-day intensive course enables the participants to develop the expertise necessary to support an organization in implementing and managing an Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001.
The participants will also be given a thorough grounding in best practices used to implement Information Security controls from all areas of ISO 27002. This training is consistent with the project management practices established in ISO 10006 (Quality Management Systems – Guidelines for Quality Management in Projects). This training is also fully compatible with ISO 27003 (Guidelines for the Implementation of an ISMS), ISO 27004 (Measurement of Information Security) and ISO 27005 (Risk Management in Information Security).
Who Should Attend?
- Compliance project managers
- Information Security consultants
- Internal and external ISO 27001 auditors
- Members of an Information Security team
- To understand the implementation of an ISMS
- To gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques related to an ISMS
- To acquire the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing, managing and maintaining an ISMS
- To acquire the necessary expertise to manage a team implementing ISO 27001
After successfully completing the exam, participants can apply for the credentials of PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Provisional Implementer, PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Implementer or PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer, depending on their level of experience.
- Certification fees are included in the exam price
- Participant manual contains over 450 pages of information and practical examples
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants
- In case of failure of the exam, participants are allowed to retake it for free under certain conditions