- This event has passed.
ISO 37001 Anti-Bribery Management System Lead Implementer
July 19 - July 22
USE CODE USCSM AT REGISTRATION TO RECEIVE $100 OFF
REGISTRATION ENDS: JULY 15, 2021
Mastering the implementation and management of an Anti-Bribery Management Systems (ABMS) Based on ISO 37001:2016.
This five-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing and managing an Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS) based on ISO 37001:2016. Participants will also gain a thorough understanding of global anti-corruption best practice used to implement the anti-bribery management system based on ISO 37001:2016. This management system is designed to be integrated with any existing system, and can be adapted to any organization in any country.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Project managers or consultants waiting to prepare and to support an organization in the implementation of an Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS)
- ISO 37001 auditors wish to fully understand the Anti-bribery Management System implementation process
- Persons responsible for the Anti-bribery conformity in an organization
- Members of Anti-bribery team
- Technical experts of the organization wanting to prepare for Anti-bribery Management System function or for Anti-bribery Management System project management function
- To understand the implementation of Anti-bribery Management System in accordance with ISO 37001
- To gain comprehensive understanding of the approaches, methods, measures and techniques required for the effective management of Anti-bribery Management System
- To gain knowledge and skills in identifying risk and opportunities associated with an organization
- To acquire the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining the Anti-bribery Management System as specified in ISO 37001
- To acquire the necessary expertise to manage a team implementing an ISO 37001
- To develop the knowledge and skills required to advise organizations on the anti-bribery good practices
- To help an organization implement the necessary measures in accordance with ISO 37001
- To prepare an organization for an ISO 37001 audit
- After successfully completing the exam, participants can apply for the credentials of PECB Certified ISO 37001 Provisional Implementer, PECB Certified ISO 37001 Implementer or PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Implementer, depending on their level of experience
- A certificate will be issued to participants who successfully passed the exam and comply with all the other requirements related to the selected credential
- Certification fees are included in the exam price
- A student manual containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed to participants
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issues to participant
- In case of failure of the exam, participants are allowed to retake the exam for free under certain conditions