- This event has passed.
IT & Cyber Day at Fort Belvoir
March 13 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm EDT
Fort Belvoir is home to more than 145 diverse mission partners that provides services to 245,000+ members!
Fort Belvoir serves as home to partners such as the U.S. Army Cyber Command (ARCYBER), Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), Missile Defense Agency, Military Intelligence Readiness Command, Logistics Enterprise Support Agency, Defense Technical Information Center and much more!
This one-day tech expo at the Belvoir Officers’ Club draws about 150 U.S. Army and Fort Belvoir personnel. Like in previous years, the sessions happen in the same room as the expo, making it easy for you to connect with key decision makers and cyber, technology, communications, and contracting personnel from various commands and tenant units. There will be 5 networking sessions and an expo area, all of which are excellent opportunities to meet face-to-face with prospects. Exhibitors are encouraged to submit a speaking proposal to present at the event.
Who Will Be Attending?
All Fort Belvoir offices receive invitations to attend the event. Past attendees include:
- Department of Defense (DoD)
- Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs (DCCA)
- Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)
- Department of State
- General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT)
- Harris Corporation
- Internal Revenue Services (IRS)
- National Security Agency (NSA)
- National Guard Bureau (NGB)
- Office of the Administrative Assistant to the Army (OAA)
- Program Executive Officer, Enterprise Information Systems (PEO EIS)
- Product Manager Defensive Cyberspace Operations Mission Planning (PdM DCO MP)
- U.S Army Cyber Command (ARCYBER)
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE)
CPE credits are offered to attendees. We anticipate 150 attendees in the audience. Exhibitors are welcome to attend all of the sessions.
Why Should We Attend?
The Army is looking to support its Cyber Protection Brigade with cybersecurity, risk management and cybersecurity system engineering services – particularly for its defensive cyber-operations in the cloud. Register today!
About Fort Belvoir
Now home to two Army major command headquarters (U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command and U.S. Army Military Intelligence Readiness Command), Fort Belvoir also boasts 10 different Army major commands, 19 different agencies of the Department of Army, 8 elements of the U.S. Army Reserve and the Army National Guard, and 26 DoD agencies. Also located here are a U.S. Navy construction battalion, a Marine Corps detachment, a U.S. Air Force activity, and an agency from the Department of the Treasury. View the full Fort Belvoir Tenant list.