- This event has passed.
IT & Cyber Day @ Washington Navy Yard
December 13, 2018
The IT & Cyber Day @ Washington Navy Yard will be held on December 13, 2018.
Industry exhibitors are invited to register for this event and have the opportunity to network with the Washington Navy Yard personnel about the latest advancements to products and services in the marketplace. Both the Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC) and the Commander, Navy Installations Command (CNIC) are located at the Navy Yard and will be invited to attend the exposition. CNIC’s mission is to support the three F’s: Fleet, Fighter, and Family.
During past events we’ve had a broad group of attendees including:
- IT Specialists from the Military Sealift Command, SPAWAR and NAVSEA
- Network Engineers and Web Developers from the Marine Corps Institute
- System Engineers, Program Managers and Program Analysts from PEO Integrated Warfare Systems and Strategic Systems Program
- IT Manager, Procurement Manager, IA Security Analyst, and Engineers from NAVSEA
- Chief Engineer from the National Security Space Office
- Contract Specialists from SPAWAR
- Chief Officer, IT Training Manager and Security Specialists from NCIS
- Personnel from the CIO’s office.
About Washington Navy Yard:
The Washington Navy Yard is the Headquarters of the Naval District Washington. Naval District Washington is responsible for efficiently delivering common operating support services to over 120 mission commands located within the Region. Comprised of over 26,000 acres, the Region has a $19B plant account and over 71,000 civilian and military personnel.
The following tenant commands reside within the Naval Support Activity Washington fence lines:
- Navy PEO EIS
- Commander, Navy Installations Command
- Office of the Naval Inspector General
- Office of the Judge Advocate General
- Naval Facilities Engineering Command
- Naval Sea Systems Command
- Naval History and Heritage Command
All IT & Cybersecurity related technologies relevant to the mission of the U.S. Navy and DoD.
If you have questions about the logistics of this event ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT please contact the event manager Matthew Buonato at (800)878-2940 ext. 202 or email MBuonato@fbcinc.com. You may also call the event manager’s cell phone at (240) 278-5176. Prior to the day of the event please direct any questions to your FBC Account representative.