Current cybersecurity paradigms are not adequately supporting the global information technology community. Billions of sensitive records are compromised each year, data is held for ransom and people's lives are put at risk. Despite numerous well-publicized failures, 2017 has been a banner as measured by the volume of venture capitalist funding for cybersecurity startups . It’s not just cybersecurity companies and products that have proliferated. There is more regulation and legislation than ever before. New York Department of Financial Services recently passed novel cybersecurity regulations. As many other regulations before, it did nothing to improve cybersecurity, only hinder it . . .
TABLE OF CONTENTS
United States Cybersecurity Magazine
- Human Machine Teaming
- You Build It, You Secure It
- Cybersecurity Morbidity and Mortality Conferences
- Your Web Applications are Under Attack: Are You Ready?
- Q&A Interview with Zane Lackey of Signal Sciences
- Feature Article
- LMI Practical Government Management For An Increasingly Complex World
- Opting in to Cyber Vulnerablity Part 2: Technical Education in America
- Cyber Deterrence and Active Cyber Defense
- 16 Tons of Technical Debt: An Operational Perspective on Security Automation
- Legacy Modernization as a Cybersecurity Enabler
- Security by Design
- BUILDING FOR SUCCESS: The Importance of Cloud Security