The Maryland National Guard is a state defense team that has over 300 cyber personnel who bring cutting-edge military training and their civilian capabilities to support state and federal missions. The United States Cybersecurity Magazine had the opportunity to partake in a round table discussion with Col. Reid Novotny, Joint Staff/J6-C4 & Cyber, Col. Vic Macias, 175th Cyberspace Operations Group Commander, Maj. Matt Taylor, 169th Cyber Protection Team Lead, as well as Capt. Benjamin Hughes, Deputy Public Affairs Officer, Maryland National Guard. They spoke on the Maryland National Guard’s 175th Cyberspace Operations Group, the Maryland Army . . .
TABLE OF CONTENTS
United States Cybersecurity Magazine
- Hacking Humans: Are You Safe? Addressing Vulnerabilities in the Advancing Medical Device Landscape
- We Hear The Problems, But What Are The Solutions?
- IT Governance to Streamline and Strengthen Your Cybersecurity Posture
- DoD Contractors Prepare for CMMC Assessment and Certification in 2020
- Data Subject Access Requests (DSAR) Under CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act): Challenges and Solutions
- Practical Advice for DoD Contractor Cybersecurity Compliance