In the Spring of 2019, several organizations worked together to create a forum paper called DevOps Automated Governance. The paper intended to create a reference architecture around Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) and an automated process while simultaneously building off of some of the successful DevOps software delivery patterns (e,g, CI/CD, Pipelines, Software Supply Chains). All of the organizations working on the paper had already built advanced models of software delivery and were practicing modern DevOps high-performance patterns. As a result, the idea . . .
TABLE OF CONTENTS
United States Cybersecurity Magazine
- Cybercriminals Don’t Need to Steal Mass Amounts of Personal Data Anymore and That’s a Big Challenge for Cybersecurity Teams
- Automated Pentesting – Can it Replace Humans?
- The Next Generation of Pentesting
- Learning to Speak DevSecOps: Aligning Pentesting to Development Workflows
- Reinventing Web Application Security
- The Quantum Security Risk to your Organization
- Top 5 Characteristics of Successful Insider Risk Management Programs
- What You Don’t Know About Ransomware Can be a Risk