Did you know that women represent only eleven to fourteen percent of the cybersecurity workforce – and that there has been no real progress in increasing that percentage over the last two years? Women make up only eleven to fourteen percent of the cybersecurity workforce – hard to believe when you consider how many ladies were represented at the 2018 Women in Cybersecurity (WiCyS) Conference, held in Chicago March of 2018. I had the privilege of providing a keynote speech during that conference, and I was excited when I learned how many students were there . . .
TABLE OF CONTENTS
United States Cybersecurity Magazine
- Increasing the Operational Readiness and Performance of Department of Defense Cybersecurity Service Providers
- Designing Compliance: To Cloud or Not to Cloud?
- Evaluating the Operational Technology Environment: Improving DHSs Cybersecurity Evaluation Tool (CSET)
- QKD versus PQC: A Quantum Showdown? Part 1
- Cybersecurity and Critical Infrastructure: A Growing Sense of Urgency – Part 1
- Free Isn’t Always Best– It should come with a Big Caution Sign
- Data Classification Business Process Changes Part 3 Conclusion
- Orange is Not the New Black Hat
- Get into the Nitty Gritty Of Hybrid Cloud Management