As a cyber professional, the perks that come with working for a large company are many – new equipment, latest technology, big salary, and free soda, to name a few. However, one perk a company cannot offer, regardless of size, is a get out of jail free card for violations of the law. Just take a look at some of the statistics from 2016 – almost half of the companies that were convicted of a felony offense had an employee who was convicted of the same felony. If you want to avoid having to choose a prison gang, or experience the emptying . . .
TABLE OF CONTENTS
United States Cybersecurity Magazine
- Increasing the Operational Readiness and Performance of Department of Defense Cybersecurity Service Providers
- Designing Compliance: To Cloud or Not to Cloud?
- Evaluating the Operational Technology Environment: Improving DHSs Cybersecurity Evaluation Tool (CSET)
- QKD versus PQC: A Quantum Showdown? Part 1
- Cybersecurity and Critical Infrastructure: A Growing Sense of Urgency – Part 1
- Free Isn’t Always Best– It should come with a Big Caution Sign
- Data Classification Business Process Changes Part 3 Conclusion
- Orange is Not the New Black Hat
- Get into the Nitty Gritty Of Hybrid Cloud Management