The liberal, humanist foundations of western democracy in general (and American democracy in particular) are predicated on the idea that each person is valuable in and of himself or herself. From this thesis flows . . .
TABLE OF CONTENTS
United States Cybersecurity Magazine
- NYDFS Cybersecurity Regulation: Panic or Celebration?
- Maryland’s Landmark Legislation: Cybersecurity Now More Attainable for Small Business
- IN DEFENSE OF DEMOCRACY: Civil Liberties and Cybersecurity
- What’s the Big Hurry? The Urgency of Breach Notification
- Compliance: Complexity to Simplicity
- The Next Generation of Defensive Cyberspace Operators
- SCANNERS and CONSULTANTS and PEN TESTS Oh My!
- Modern Data Security: Worse Than you Think
- The Paradox of Infosec and the Dropping of a Socket
- Zero Days and Zero Trust: Microsegmentation and Security in a World of Many
- 40% Of Breaches are Related to Credit Card Data: Is Payment Software Secure?
- Data Classification That Honors Business Value, Part 2
- The Industrialization of Cybersecurity Red and Blue Teaming
- The Zimmerman Telegram, Enigma, and Inter-Agency Data Sharing
- Small Business Strategies for Protecting Computer Credentials