When obdurate isolationist Woodrow Wilson won 1916 re-election under the slogan, “He kept us out of the war!”, he hadn’t anticipated a simple act of data sharing. On January 17, 1917, Room 40 (British Naval Intelligence . . .
TABLE OF CONTENTS
United States Cybersecurity Magazine
- NYDFS Cybersecurity Regulation: Panic or Celebration?
- Maryland’s Landmark Legislation: Cybersecurity Now More Attainable for Small Business
- IN DEFENSE OF DEMOCRACY: Civil Liberties and Cybersecurity
- What’s the Big Hurry? The Urgency of Breach Notification
- Compliance: Complexity to Simplicity
- The Next Generation of Defensive Cyberspace Operators
- SCANNERS and CONSULTANTS and PEN TESTS Oh My!
- Modern Data Security: Worse Than you Think
- The Paradox of Infosec and the Dropping of a Socket
- Zero Days and Zero Trust: Microsegmentation and Security in a World of Many
- 40% Of Breaches are Related to Credit Card Data: Is Payment Software Secure?
- Data Classification That Honors Business Value, Part 2
- The Industrialization of Cybersecurity Red and Blue Teaming
- The Zimmerman Telegram, Enigma, and Inter-Agency Data Sharing
- Small Business Strategies for Protecting Computer Credentials