The 2015 RSA Conference made plenty of headlines. One of the larger news items was the official unveiling of Optiv Security – the new brand name for recently merged resellers Accuvant and Fishnet. In the current merger and acquisition market, this one was huge. Optiv Security is now one of North America’s largest cybersecurity services and solutions providers. An official Blackstone portfolio company, Optiv will have a large geographic footprint with over 60 office locations across North America, premium partnerships with more than 250 leading security product manufacturers, and have served more than 10,000 clients of various sizes across . . .
TABLE OF CONTENTS
United States Cybersecurity Magazine
- Elite Russian Hackers: The Growing Threat
- Exploring Behavioral and Neuroscience Approaches to Cybersecurity: A Study of Phishing
- The Next Big Data Breach: Don’t Let It Be You!
- A-ISAC Cooperating to Protect Our Skies
- America’s Cyber Warriors: Appropriate Training at the Forefront
- Looking under the Hood of Cybersecurity Education
- Growing the Silver Bullet
- Colorado Springs: A Beautiful City for Cybersecurity
- Improving Your Cybersecurity Posture with Enterprise Architecture
- SOME UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES OF COLLABORATING
- A CIRO’s-Eye View of Digital Risk Management
- How to Increase Your CEO and Board’s Cybersecurity Literacy
- A Time for American Leadership in Cybersecurity